Bohmerland 1927

Založil V1, 18.11.2007, 14:43:01

Předchozí téma - Další téma

0 Uživatelé a 1 Host prohlíží toto téma.

V1

Good morning!

I greet You, Brothers from the South! I hope You can understand me.
I decided to register to show the model of a between-wars period motorcycle, which I lately finished. This is a Czechoslovakian machine - Bohmerland, designed by Albin Liebisch. It was in production since the second half of twenties until 1938, in a number of variants.
According to all sources I know, it is the only single-track motorcycle with place for three!
There is no way to mistake it with another motorcycle, because of its colourful finish, and uncommon steel wheels. The gear shift lever was shifted by a passenger!
But why do I write about technicalities - it is a Czechoslovakian vehicle, so You most probably have seen it in real life (I, unfortunately, did not), as there are even Bo owners meetings in Your countries.

The model is built mostly from 'flex hose' rods, cut to various shapes.

I hope You will like it, the original first:

And my little ugly thing :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dzień dobry!

Witam Was, Bracia z Południa! Mam nadzieję, że da się mnie zrozumieć :)
Postanowiłem się tutaj zarejestrować, aby pokazać model motocykla z okresu międzywojennego, jaki ostatnio ukończyłem. Jest to Czechosłowacka maszyna - Bohmerland, konstrukcji Albina Liebischa. Był produkowany od połowy lat 20 aż do 1938r. w wielu różnych wersjach.
Według wszelkich znanych mi źródeł - to jedyny na świecie jednośladowy motocykl trzymiejscowy.
Nie sposób go pomylić z innymi maszynami ze względu na kolorowe malowanie, jak i np. na nowatorskie stalowe obręcze kół. Biegi zmieniał... pasażer! Ale po co ja piszę o szczegółach konstrukcyjnych - to w końcu Czeska maszyna, więc pewnie widzieliście go na własne oczy (ja niestety nie).

Jest zbudowany głównie z rurek 'flex-hose' ciętych na różne sposoby.

Mam nadzieję że się Wam spodoba, zapraszam - najpierw oryginał:

I moje maleńkie brzydactwo:

[ brickshelf gallery ]

Pozdrawiam!

V1

***Banana.com

Nice miniature of our famous motorcycle Čechie - Böhmerland. I have seen it few years ago in some museum, and I confirm, that your MOC is very realistic and recognizable.. ..Btw.I think, that it is easy to understand even if written in Polish language... ;)

otaznik

Hello V1, it is very nice you chose the Czechoslovakian motorbike as a model.

Unfortunately I really don't like these flex-tubes-and-another-not-so-usual-parts contructions, where is almost impossible to see classic LEGO brick (plate). Sorry.

Colonel32

well, in my humble opinion, I think that much more people will understand english then polish, so at a moment, when you get tired of writing double, you should stick to english.

***Banana.com

Citace od: Colonel32 kdy 19.11.2007, 00:13:55
well, in my humble opinion, I think that much more people will understand english then polish, so at a moment, when you get tired of writing double, you should stick to english.

Well, at least I am sure, that nearly all from "Kraj razowity" (Northern Moravia) are speaking polish like natives. But, from opposite view, most of teenagers writing here cannot use neither correct Czech, nor English grammar...:-(

Holkamodrooká

Czesc, model jest naprawde bardzo piekny ;). I niemartw sie, ja jestem z Czech, ale na wlasne oczy original tez niewidzialam :o. I dziekuje bardzo, ze tu napisalesz nie tylko po angelski, ale tez po polski. Pozdrowienia dla wszystkich z Lugpolu!!!
Jedinečný Absolutně Nezničitelný Inteligentní Cizinec na Kastraci Agentů

***Banana.com

Citace od: Holkamodrooká kdy 19.11.2007, 13:35:01
Czesc, model jest naprawde bardzo piekny ;). I niemartw sie, ja jestem z Czech, ale na wlasne oczy original tez niewidzialam :o. I dziekuje bardzo, ze tu napisalesz nie tylko po angelski, ale tez po polski. Pozdrowienia dla wszystkich z Lugpolu!!!

Vidím, že s tou znalostí polštiny jsem to trefil..kam Vy na to všichni chodíte? Jsi také z kraje razowiteho? To by to vysvětlovalo... ;D

Holkamodrooká

Nejsem z kraje razowitego, přišla jsem k tomu jako slepej k houslím. 8)Moje maminka je Polka, tak jsem to nějak podědila...
Jedinečný Absolutně Nezničitelný Inteligentní Cizinec na Kastraci Agentů

pruzkumakkoubahadr

Jojo, Čechie.. i think, this model is corresponding with real machine, if i conside to scale factor of it... btw my uncle saw me, if man mount on seat ironing board, is able to ride in 4 peoples (1 driver and 3 passengers)  ;D
začínám, časem bych rád postavil tatru 8x8 :-)

mirek

Posílám rodinnou fotografii mého strýce za řídítky jeho Bohmerlandu.