(MOC) T754 Brejlovec in 7wide

Založil MTM, 04.11.2013, 22:10:41

Předchozí téma - Další téma

0 Uživatelé a 1 Host prohlíží toto téma.

MTM

Hi,

my name is Micha (short for Michael), and I called me MTM. I'M an AFOL from Leipzig / Eastern Germany. I'm 30 years old and my favorite interests are city and trains from eastern germany (and the old gdr) and eastern europe (I know, czech and polend aren't eastern europe, because middle europe, but I'm interested for russian trains too ^^)
After some little problems, I was able to register here.

I'm not sure, if I wrote in (not so good) english or in german, but now I decide me to speek english, because in czech I only could speek one single word: "brejlovec" ^^
I hope, it's okay.

I've registered here because want to show you my actual project: the train engine "T754 - Brejlovec" .

The train is 41 studs long and 7 studs wide, and weights 738g. 
The difficult of this MOC was to construct the striking front and the yellow belly bandage with zigzag-design. Also there are used some rar parts, link the 1x2x1 plane window in blue: There are only one set in 1989, who contained this part (and the special toys'r'us-truck). I know, normally, the windows at the side are portholes, which there is not in blue and a self-building porthole (two 1x4 brick arches bottom-at-bottom) was to high. so I have to used the rectangle plane windows.

The train is powered by an standard 9V-train motor (without the front hooks), and could drive around all curved and switches.
Now I wait for green train windows 1x4x3 (*lol*) and I could build two passenger waggons for it.

More pictures and some explanations in german you can find at my blog: http://micha-tm-afol.blogspot.com
Hope, you're interested and I'm pleased to comments about this.

MTM

pryb

Nice one. May be the front window looks a bit heavy...
I like the yellow detail on the side.
Aktuální projekt - třídička.
Youtube kanál

Tomtombuy

Hello and welcome! I like many details, especially Teil 3854 in schwarz (4x)  .
But the red tiles are too big, maybe will be stickers better...

blindmelon

Hi Michael and welcome to Kostky.org forum.

I agree on what's been said. As for me, I would prefer sticker as the front windows frame, as the sides on the real thing are blue anyway. Still, your application of black window pane is brilliant. I also like the roof ventilation shafts.
Hezký den, Blindmelon

MTM

Hello guys.

Thanks for watching and your comments.
Yes, I know, its not right, that the sight of the front is white, too. But I can't build an other version.
And:
I forgot a important fact: I don't like stickers - not in lego sets and not in mocs.

I tried to build all designs and colors, because I think, thats the specially lego-difficult.
When I use a sticker, to realize a component or a paintwork, so also I could build a completely white train and paint it in blue and yellow.

I only use original lego stickers on the right part - or a logo sticker like a CD or CSD at the front.

MTM

peki

Citace od: MTM kdy 04.11.2013, 22:10:41

I'm not sure, if I wrote in (not so good) english or in german

Hi,
english here is OK german is MTMs Bauspaßblog   ;)

About train:
- nice details  ;) I am building 6 stud. Here old version (same color schema) and here is new upgrade

What is/will be your next plan/project?

MTM

Hi Peki,

damn. The similarity is amazin. But. In the time, where I build the train, I searched into the internet for other mocs of this model and I only found the version of "mirekend". http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mirekend/BREJLOVEC/24_brejlovec.jpg Your version is new for me.

There are a lot of details at your version, I have to look in a free minute about it.

Thanks for your answer.

MTM