SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.8 Released

Založil xSergio74, 05.03.2010, 14:37:07

Předchozí téma - Další téma

0 Uživatelé a 1 Host prohlíží toto téma.

xSergio74

Hi again,

as promised, it is available the latest release of my application
It is available as usual for free from its official web site

http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano

Don't miss to read the history for a summary of enhancements and changes

Sergio

PS: I'm not used to ask, but if anyone would like to donate to keep up my work, it will be appreciated.
If anyone is offended by this request, please edit and remove these latest line from this message: I will never ask again

Splinter

Hi, I would like to know if you plan to add an option, for saving creations to another file format like *.ldr or *.pov.

xSergio74

Hi,
.L3B file format is compatible with .ldr or .dat file

Sergio

Citace od: Splinter kdy 10.03.2010, 18:17:36
Hi, I would like to know if you plan to add an option, for saving creations to another file format like *.ldr or *.pov.

Splinter

Ok, thank you, for quick answer. :)
I did not realize that. But now I have opened model from SR 3D Builder in MLCAD and it works. But from some reason the first brick of the model does not load...

xSergio74

Hi,
You have to modify MlCad.ini file to include c:\lDraw\Unofficial folder in the list of folder where MLCad search for parts.
Refer to MLCad documentation for how to do that

Sergio

Citace od: Splinter kdy 11.03.2010, 17:01:40
I did not realize that. But now I have opened model from SR 3D Builder in MLCAD and it works. But from some reason the first brick of the model does not load...

tomas.niki

Citace od: Splinter kdy 11.03.2010, 17:01:40

Staci pridat na zacatek souboru alespon jeden radek s nulou na zacatku (napr. v poznamkovem bloku)... Pak se objevi i prvni kostka ;-)

Splinter

Tak to by nenapadlo, dobrý postreh  :)