(Vlastni) Praga V3s

Založil trucker, 23.06.2010, 17:28:28

Předchozí téma - Další téma

0 Uživatelé a 1 Host prohlíží toto téma.

trucker

Ahoj!
I'm Krzysztof, and I'm 19 years old AFOL from Poland - maybe you know me from my BS Gallery (Ciezarowkaz) or YT Channel (vonsmallhausenPL). I'm also a member of Polish LEGO club, LUGPol ;) I'd love to present some of my MOCs here, I'll be very happy if you like my vehicles (especially trucks) ;) Okay, let's start with my favourite truck from Czechoslovakia - Praga V3s. I remeber this vehicle from my childhood, I've seen some of them in Poland recently, and I just like it, so I gave it a try..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e30-jWhBgmw
The video, boring and long

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=434771
BS Gallery

The model is motorized with old 4.5v motors (don't know why, it's just fun to drive) and it has got full working suspension. Unfortunately the vehicle doesn't have got dual tires on the back, because the model is not wide enough.

Hope you like it!

And I'm sorry for not writing in Czech or Slovakian language, but my knowledge of them is very, very poor; fortunately, I understand almost everything you write ;)

Best regerds!

Rhox

Zdravím cizince ;)
Tvůj model se mi dost líbí, sám ještě občas nějakou Pragu zahlídnu. Osobně bych ale dal na střechu a samotnou nádrž tiles....

Luky1987

Mě se na tom nejvíc líbí ten krteček a nápis třítunový nákladní automobil;)

Ryxe

Výborná práce, osobně bych se také přimlouval za vyhlazení pomocí tiles, ale jinak není co dodat ;)

trucker

Thanks for the comments ;) I don't have got enough tiles to make it smooth, but let's say the truth, it's made out of Lego, so studs have to be visible ;P

(And our friend Krtek is obligatory in such constructions..!)

otaznik

Citace od: trucker kdy 26.06.2010, 19:11:34
... but let's say the truth, it's made out of Lego, so studs have to be visible ;P
Zde bych, s dovolením, použil jeden nesmrtelný citát:
Můžete o tom diskutovat, můžete s tím nesouhlasit, ale to je asi tak vše, co s tím můžete dělat.

supermachina

perfect model. Congratulation!!!

Mtron

Pěkná práce, celkem dost podobná modelu co stavěl JardaL, jenom k zadním nápravám PV3S měla tupláky a to bez rozdílu.
HOME WORLD MTRON - www.mtron.cz

Viliam6666

Pekný model ale keď už to ma jazdiť tak to ide veeľmmii pppommmaali  :( >:(
Milujem LEGO TECHNIC

kryst.off

A ty už jsi někdy viděl rychlou "vétřiesku" ?  ;D
kryst.off